Thursday, June 28, 2018

Weight Watchers and Walk at Home are Walking Together

Cheryl’s Testimony

Jen will have copy and photo.

Dina Stout – Facebook Testimony – 5.10.18

Hi there! Dina Stout again. I messaged you a year ago after losing 60 lbs. I’ve kept strong on following weight watchers, walking with Walk at Home, riding my recumbent bike. I’m now down 126 lbs and at my lowest adult weight ever! I’m 20 lbs from a healthy BMI and have never been happier or felt healthier. Thank you Walk at Home!

Dina Before and After

Ruth – Contact Box – 6.4.18

I began going to Weight Watchers in August 2017 and have lost 29 pounds. The only exercise I do is your videos. I alternate between one, two and three miles depending on how much time I have in the day.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Denise – Facebook – December 2017

Hi Leslie!! I just finished doing a 2 mile walk with your DVD. I first discovered your system back in the 90’s at a local library when it was on VHS tape. Fell in love with it and lost weight. Then yo-yo’d with the weight for many years. I keep going back to your system. Lasy year I joined Wt. Watchers. It was a gift to me from my son. I’m down 50 lbs and make your DvD a morning routine for me before I even leave the house. Feel so much better and my health is better. Thank you for creating this system…

Denise before and after

Karen – Facebook – December 2016

Dear Leslie and Walk at home team.
I have lived a sedentary lifestyle until 1/1/16. I joined Weight Watchers , heard about walk at home. I have been walking daily with you tube videos with Leslie and recently purchased the miracle miles 5 DVD set. I workout at least 5 days a week with outdoor walks as much as the weather will allow. I have lost 63.6 pounds this year and can see the toning in my arms , legs, waist line and my joints feel great. Not bad for a 66 year old woman. I love to walk and this fits right into my lifestyle of Weight Watchers and love of walking. Thanks Leslie and team

Hello. I have reached Goal/Lifetime at Weight Watchers. My ONLY activity for the past 2 years have been walk with Leslie Sansone. I use her miracle miles dvds 5 days a week. I also walk outdoors before work using Leslie’s MP4 player. This is sustainable for my lifestyle. I am off all Diabetes meds. I have gone from a size 24 to a 10 pants. 12 dress.
Leslie – Thank you from the bottom of my (healthy) heart ๐Ÿ˜˜

JJ Monte – Facebook – June 2017

I just wanted to tell you, I did make it to goal, with the awesome help of all of you at the Leslie Sansone Group and Weight Watchers!! I’m so grateful I was introduced to you all in the spring of 2016 at my WW meeting when we did the 5 minutes of walking before each meeting in March and April that year! I released 103 pounds, thank you thank you thank you!!!

JJ Monte

Lori – Facebook – August 2017

I have lost 60 pounds on weight watchers and was looking for a good at home work out ๐Ÿ‹ … absolutely love your walk at home 5 DVD package with extras… you make work outs fun and before I know it down. Find myself adding another mile

Absolutely, If I can be a source of inspiration to someone out there needing a boost. Since my last message I made ww lifetime and total pound 79.6.

Heidi – Facebook – October 2017

Thank you for creating these great videos! I have lost 40lbs since May with weight watchers and walking. My schedule doesn’t always allow me to go outdoors at a decent hour to take a walk. I am loving having these as a go to option on those days.



from Walk at Home https://ift.tt/2KiigEU

No comments:

Post a Comment